Race Director Information
Virtual Race info, tips, links from RunSignup are at this link.
The race director's kit (word document) provides all the information that is required for directing a race. Please refer to it as needed. If you still have questions, feel free to contact a club officer and we will be happy to provide answers. Click here for the Race Directors Kit in Microsoft Word format (updated March 16, 2019).
Click here for a customizable race registration form. The legal statement must remain. Please note that NAOC age groups for the season are based on age as of July 1st of each year, which is why the form asks for age on that particular date.
Click here or on the "xls" icon for the Race Results file in Microsoft Excel format. (updated March 16, 2019). The following instructions are recommended for dealing with the results:
1. Print off the spreadsheet and take it to the finish area on race day.
2. Post the results in overall finishing order near the finish line.
3. After all the results are posted, copy them down on the spreadsheet.
4. Enter the results into the excel file on a computer.
5. Email the excel file to Myron Davis at email@example.com.
If you are interested in organizing a race that is not on the current Race Calendar, please email race details to the volunteers listed below:
- Paul DeSloover, Race Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alyssa Hobbs, JTRR Webmaster, email@example.com
Myron Davis, NAOC and Race Results, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any forms, posters, flyers, etc. for the race you are directing, please either use a sharable cloud-based medium (Google Drive, facebook, etc.) to store them and send links to the webmaster, or email your files directly to the webmaster. If you have a race website or facebook page, please include those links as well. We will post info about Southeast AK not-for-profit, running-related events.